How To Heal Your Mind & Begin Changing Your Future [BONUS EPISODE Presented By BetterHelp]

L

Lewis Howes

https://lewishowes.com/mindset - Order a copy of my new book The Greatness Mindset today!

I got to sit down with BetterHelp therapist, Haesue Jo in a new bonus series I’m doing with BetterHelp. In this series, we talk about The Greatness Mindset and why therapy can help you in your journey toward it.

Discover your potential when you visit BetterHelp.com/lewis today to get 10% off your first month.

In this episode you will learn,

• How to optimize your body, connecting your thoughts and emotions and integrating your life with authentic alignment.
  • How to learn to get into a relaxed state of being that allows for creativity, abundance, flow, prosperity, and the ability to feel and receive love.
  • How to enable things to flourish better in your inner world and your outer world.
  • How to reevaluate the memories that have caused pain, trauma, overwhelm, stress, or anxiety and create new meaning behind these memories.
  • How to create more beautiful moments right now full of joy, freedom, and love.

Continue reading...

Back