You Might Also Like: Mind The Business: Small Business Success Stories

• Thread starter Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu
  • Start date
I

Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu

Introducing Live from the iHeart Radio Theater with Entrepreneur and Podcast Host Will Lucas from Mind The Business: Small Business Success Stories.

Follow the show: Mind The Business: Small Business Success Stories

Change is inevitable in business, but understanding how each decision impacts your entire operation is crucial. In this LIVE bonus episode, Jannese and Austin sit down with Will Lucas. Will is the founder and CEO of Creadio, a marketing and production agency, and CEO and founder of the private social club TolHouse. He also hosts the podcast “Black Tech Green Money.”

Learn invaluable lessons on attracting and retaining great employees with competitive pay, keeping prices attractive, and ensuring customer satisfaction—all while fostering business growth. Plus, Will, Jannese, and Austin answer audience questions about starting a business and fostering an entrepreneurial spirit.

Learn more about how QuickBooks can help you grow your business:

See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.

DISCLAIMER: Please note, this is an independent podcast episode not affiliated with, endorsed by, or produced in conjunction with the host podcast feed or any of its media entities. The views and opinions expressed in this episode are solely those of the creators and guests. For any concerns, please reach out to team@podroll.fm.

Continue reading...