You Might Also Like: Everyday Ambassador

• Thread starter Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu
  • Start date
I

Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu

Introducing How Fiction Can Be A Useful Tool in Diplomacy from Everyday Ambassador.

Follow the show: Everyday Ambassador

On this episode of Everyday Ambassador, host Annelise Riles sits down with Christine Chinkin, former judge at the Tokyo Women's Tribunal. Chinkin shares how this people's tribunal was set up as a fictional continuation of a previous war crimes tribunal, in order to bring victims justice. Foreign Policy's Mayesha Alam also joins the podcast to share how FP uses a crisis simulation called Peace Games to push participants towards more innovation solutions.Finally, students from Northwestern University share their personal stories on how they use fictions to overcome challenges in their daily lives. Next week’s Everyday Ambassador challenge: Tell us about a time where you brought in an outsider to help problem solve or innovate? How did that outsider perspective help bring about a solution?Share your story by leaving us an audio message via SpeakPipe. Listeners can also reach out to Annelise at anneliseriles@everydayambassador.net. And be sure to check out www.everydayambassador.net for more information about this series and forthcoming book.
DISCLAIMER: Please note, this is an independent podcast episode not affiliated with, endorsed by, or produced in conjunction with the host podcast feed or any of its media entities. The views and opinions expressed in this episode are solely those of the creators and guests. For any concerns, please reach out to team@podroll.fm.

Continue reading...